- Quality health services for all.
To enhance health and public finance systems through Social Accountability Monitoring and advocacy at all government levels.
Sikika aims at achieving the following broader objectives:
- Increased per capita health spending, pro-poor financial protection and improved financial management at facility level
- Public health facilities are properly governed, adequately staffed and professionally operated
- Improved availability and accessibility of health commodities
Public Finance Governance:
- Improved forecasting and efficient, equitable collection of revenues
- Public finances are being utilised in a more effective, efficient and transparent manner
- Improved adherence to financial controls and effective oversight
- Media and civil society freely monitors, debates and critiques government performance on PFM and cases of mismanagement of funds reported by the CAG
- Social Accountability Monitoring
- Research (Policy analysis, Budget Analysis, Performance Monitoring)
- Media Outreach
- Dialogue & Networking